Friday, May 20, 2011

Shrute Attack : Day 0 and 1

Alisa and I are in Copenhagen, to begin this post on a high note. Travel was easy thus far, and we haven't encountered anyone who doesn't speak English (which is good, because the guidebook doesn't give a lick of useful Danish). What seems like both this morning and weeks ago, though, was a bit difficult.

Alisa's cat Shrute apparently doesn't like me very much. For the few days I was at her house, he would alternate staring and stalking me. I am a threat (or he just remembers the last time I was around and decided to make him my lap-cat). So he'd been on edge all week, so when the pet carrier came out, so did the teeth.

I decided to stay out of the way at first, since we hadn't had a good history. However, an extra set of hands was potentially useful for holding open the cat carrier.

To keep a short story short, Alisa has open wounds and Shrute is going to be taken care of at the house for a bit.

Naptime! We have some Friday-nighting to do later!

No comments:

Post a Comment