Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snorkeling : Feb. 23

So we went on this tour thing, right? And the morning's activity was snorkeling.

I think I have a funny-shaped face. And I can't breathe through only my mouth. Both of which led to only semi-productive snorkeling.

But we saw little squidlets!

Also, those coral reef movies where there are fish everywhere - I thought they were editing out the boring parts. Turns out, coral is just as inhabited as those movies make you think. Fishes!

Besides the squidlings, we saw blue and yellow fish, and growly-looking fish and really flat fish, and fan coral and brain coral and coral coral. I swallowed massive amounts of Caribbean Sea water (whatever wasn't in my eyes and nose) which kept me tided over until lunch at least. But survey says - Corinne is not very good at snorkeling

No comments:

Post a Comment